Laura Preshong Ethical Fine Jewelry has been a staple in the South End since 2005. We are a small team of dedicated jewelers and technology nerds, making jewelry, photographing our product and maintaining our own website and social media feeds.
We offer our clients industry education, ethical practices and really great jewelry designs in a low-key but driven environment. We offer you a creative, entrepreneurial environment that will include all aspects of luxury sales and customer service, visual merchandising, admin, social media marketing, working with great clients and the good feelings that comes from being a part of something great.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3 years of luxury retail experience, preferably in jewelry.
- Excellent organizational skills, exceptional work ethic, good interpersonal and leadership skills. You are solutions focused and think well on your feet, and are able to prioritize and complete objectives efficiently.
- You enjoy maintaining a gallery space, including merchandise display, inventory control, data entry, and general cleaning/maintenance.
- Self-lead education outside of the gallery is important - someone who is enthusiastic about being the best at their job and invested will find the most success.
- You have a pleasant demeanor, outgoing attitude, professional appearance, and genuinely enjoy fostering relationships with clients.
- Experience with Photoshop and digital photography is a plus.
- Guiding clients through a sale from consultation to closing the deal. Client education.
- Email: follow ups and daily
- Generating media 9photography & video) for and maintaining Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest presence.
- Gallery upkeep including reorganizing displays, keeping jewelry and cases clean, keeping supplies stocked and organized, general gallery maintenance.
- Some website maintenance and data entry.
- Administrative duties including daily sales entries and client information.
You must be available to interview in Boston. Position Hours: Tuesday through Friday 10:45am to 7:15pm, and Saturday 10:45am to 6.15pm plus the occasional Sunday.
BOE - Full Time 16.00 to 22.00 and paid vacation.
Apply with a resume in a pdf format and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers