compensation: Full time salary based on experience with health, dental, 401k and possible stock options. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FULL TIME PHOTOGRAPHY & FOOD STYLIST FOR CAMBRIDGE KITCHEN ROBOT STARTUP
Suvie has already raised $700K+ on Kickstarter - http://www.suvie.com
Do you also love gourmet meals, cooking and technology in the kitchen? Come join a passionate group of startup engineers, chefs and technologists in our Cambridge test labs who are working to revolutionize dinner with the Suvie Smart WiFi Kitchen Robot Refrigerator and Cooker. We're on a mission to provide our customers gourmet, restaurant quality meals with zero effort.
We are looking for an experienced photographer who is passionate about food and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Our ideal candidate is an independent and execution-oriented professional who has excellent attention to detail. As a food photographer and stylist, you will be responsible for cooking meals out of the Suvie appliance, styling the meals for a photo shoot, setting up and shooting the photography, and then doing post-processing and posting on social media platform. You'll work with our executive chef, creative director and our CEO to design and implement the photographic vision for the brand.
This is a full time position working out of our Cambridge MA office with benefits including Health & Dental and a 401K with the possibility of stock options.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help drive creative vision for new and growing startup working with CEO and Creative Director to implement photographic vision
• Cook (in our appliance) 3-4 meals a day, style those meals, shoot them, and post-process photos in our office.
• Maintain library of food photography
• Update social media accounts with best exposures
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• You LOVE food, cooking and photography.
• Strong online portfolio
• Strong photoshop and lightroom skills
• Equipment will be provided
MUST SUBMIT WITH YOUR EMAIL THE FIRST 4 ITEMS:
2- Cover letter
3- Link to your online portfolio
Suvie is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers