Laura Preshong Ethical Fine Jewelry is an original and custom design brand specializing in ethically sourced, socially responsible gold and diamond jewelry. We are hiring a full time sales/gallery maestro who can passionately assist clients, maintain the flow in the gallery, as well as aid in marketing and brand building.
We offer our clients industry education, ethical practices, and really great jewelry designs in a low-key but driven environment. We offer you a creative, entrepreneurial environment that will include all aspects of running a retail business including sales, analysis, visual merchandising, admin, marketing and the good feelings that come from being a part of something good. We love candidates who are hungry to learn new things and take on new challenges.
• Provide premium customer service and in store experience, assisting clients to select and style jewelry
• Maintain Social Media presence
• Market the brand and drive traffic to the gallery and web store, including events and blogger cross promotions
• Clientele building/ follow up/ tracking sales, production and data base
• Assist designer in promoting and sales of custom design work
• Merchandising and visual display, including cases and windows
• Maintain Data
Our Perfect Candidate:
• Minimum of 2 years retail sales and customer service (high end or luxury experience a plus)
• Passionate, motivated and inspired in your everyday life
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Learns quickly, is a people person
• Knows what it means to fully invest in their work
• Knowledge of QuickBooks, Word and Excel
Full Time Tuesday to Saturday 11 AM to 7 PM. 18 to 22.00 per hour. Please apply with your resume and a short paragraph about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers