favorite this postDesign Studio Production Artist opportunity! (Boston)hide this posting
compensation: Based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you appreciate and thrive on the mechanical design/production process and have a great eye for good design?
If so this Boston advertising agency has a wonderful opportunity available for you!
The ideal individual will be experienced with building precise files for a variety of mediums: print, collateral, digital, signage, billboard and more. You will work closely with copy and design as a team player to ensure that the creative needs of the clients/big brand(s) are met.
Coming in with some agency or creative studio experience will help cater towards the need to be able to juggle multiple clients/brands simultaneously. You will work collaboratively with the creative team to help translate concepts, expand/evolve creative direction, visual solutions ranging from presentations, collateral, and branding to integrated programs. This is a creative opportunity with a fun team. Very close to commuter rail, buses, and Redline/Silverline/Orange line!
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related creative discipline
- 2+ years industry experience in an agency or creative studio setting
- Portfolio showing a strong design sense in traditional print, packaging, identity, etc
- Strong in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign on mac platform
- Poise and focus under pressure
- someone who appreciates good typography
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced level of experience with the Creative Suite
- Passion (the ability to view the work as fun in a small collaborative!)
If interested, please submit your portfolio/samples and a resume showing relevant experience to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers