Part-time Graphic Designer needed for a fast-paced design agency in downtown Boston
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a graphic designer for work in our downtown Boston office. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of modern design as well as the willingness and aptitude to work on production-based tasks (text editing, layout, reformatting, etc.). Attention to detail and the ability to follow direction is a must. Our client roster is primarily large, nationally known organizations so the ability to work within preexisting brand/style guidelines is essential.
The position will start as part-time with guaranteed hours (minimum of 25 per week) with the potential to lead to full-time employment. Days/hours are flexible.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• 2+ years experience
• Expert within Adobe InDesign
• Proficient within the other Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
• Working knowledge of web/digital design (email, HTML, CSS)
• Expert on a Mac platform
• Understanding of pre-press, production and traffic
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and on a variety of projects
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to work in-house from our downtown Boston location
We are a well-established, financially stable, graphic design and marketing agency based in downtown Boston that’s been in business for over 50 years with a proven track record of success. We partner with leading national organizations across a wide variety of fields including: financial services, insurance, banking, higher education, market research, consumer products and technology.
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.