compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position available for full-time residential interior designer with industry experience.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects.
Candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal skills and communicate with clients and vendors on a daily basis
Ideally the candidate would have some or all of the following:
• Strong fabric and color skills
• Ability to pull options for finishes, and furnishings from industry resources
• Architectural drafting skills a plus
• Resource knowledge for product research
• Work with vendors to establish and maintain positive relationships
• Read and interpret architectural plans
• Draw up schematic floor layouts and sketches
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings
• Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting
• Oversee installations for furniture, drapery, carpet, artwork, etc.
• Oversee maintenance of materials (paint, fabric, wallpaper, etc.) for resource library
PLEASE FORWARD A COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers