Hi! My name is Dane. I'm the founder of College Admissions Authority, and I am here to help you meet your educational goals. I have taught at UCLA and USC and earned my Ph.D. from UCLA. I received my undergraduate degree in economics and physics from Duke University. I work with clients online in the following subjects.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Test Preparation: SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, ASVAB, CFA
• Mathematics: Algebra I/II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus/AP Calculus AB and BC, Vector Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Statistics/AP Statistics, Econometrics
• Sciences: Physics/AP Physics B and C, Chemistry/AP Chemistry, Biology/AP Biology, Thermodynamics/Statistical Mechanics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
• Social Sciences and History: Macroeconomics/AP Macroeconomics, Microeconomics/AP Microeconomics, International Trade and Finance, AP U.S. History, AP European History, AP World History, AP Comparative Government and Politics, Research Design and Implementation
• Essay Writing and College Admissions: Editing and advising on personal statements, college admissions consulting, business essay writing consulting, dissertation consulting
I've helped scores of clients--from middle-schoolers to working professionals--achieve their goals. I would love to work with you. Please contact me via phone or text at 949.556.7584 to discuss your academic needs.