Hello and thank you for checking out my post.
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Thomas, and I have been a 1-on-1 math tutor for over the past nine years (full-time, 7 days a week). As a quick note, please call or text me at 410-541-Six685 (messages from this site sometimes end up in my junk folder). Since I don't just tutor "on the side", I have an exponential amount of experience with everything organized on my end. I highly specialize in the math portions of the SAT, ACT, GMAT, and GRE. Below are some key points regarding my main areas of focus and expertise.
- The average math score of my students is 760 out of 800 (98th percentile). References are available for you to contact.
- I earned a perfect score (800 out of 800) and am currently writing my own SAT Math workbook. I provide homework, outlines, and worksheets that organize 522 problems (pulled from the 9 exams College Board has released) by topic and in a logical order.
- The average math score of my students is 31 out of 36 (96th percentile). References are available for you to contact.
- I earned a perfect score (36 out of 36). I provide homework and outlines as well for this exam, as it has a large overlap with the math sections of the SAT.
GMAT + GRE (Math)
- I tutor both exams on a frequent basis. I have many great success stories and references you can contact.
- I scored 99th percentile for both exams (math sections only).
- I provide an extensive outline (about 150 lines long) that list every main topic and subtopic that one would ever need to know in a logical order, as well as homework.
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Calculus 1
- Calculus 2
- AP Calculus (IB Calculus as well)
- AP Physics (IB Physics as well)
My focus is having the student understand, not memorize, the material in a logical order. Building a strong foundation helps us break down the most complicated of problems into simpler ideas. The outlines and homework I provide (if you want homework)
help us maintain a smooth progression through the material.
The first session doesn't have to be paid for until after it is over and you are 100% satisfied in moving forward.
- My rate for SAT, ACT, GMAT, and GRE is $90/hour (I provide all materials and take time to assign homework).
- My rate for all else is $75/hour.
If you are interested in learning more, feel free to call or text me at 410-541-Six685. Thank you for your time.