Wilson Elser's Boston office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys looking to take on engaging, substantive responsibilities as part of a defense team within a national firm. The associate attorney will work on a tight-knit, dynamic team alongside experienced Partners and other Associates.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Must be admitted to practice in Massachusetts
• Rhode Island admittance preferred but not required
• 3 - 5 years defense litigation experience
• Experience in employment and labor a plus
• Excellent legal writing and communication skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
• Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent Benefits
• Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
• Generous PTO plan
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "Boston Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers