QR Code Link to This Post
- Create a disco hat by cutting a mirror sticker sheet into 10mmx10mm squares, and then putting these mirror sticker squares (~700) onto the hat
- $30 for 1 complete disco hat, which takes an estimated 2 hours to make
- Potential opportunity for additional gigs depending on quality of your work and customer demand
- All supplies will be provided for you
- Flexible, and nimble with your hands and fingers (e.g. with arts and crafts)
- Not required but nice to have: experience with epoxy / resin
Hours / Location:
- Able to work in a residential location in Lower Allston for ~ 2 hours sometime between Friday 10/18 - Monday 10/21
How to Apply:
- Reply to this post via email with why you think you would be good at this job / any relevant work experience
We launched Thousand Deep, a lifestyle brand for the electronic music community, in July 2019. Our signature product is the disco hat. Check out our website at https://thousanddeep.com, and watch our launch party at the Mixmag Lab here: https://youtu.be/QQsx6q69z-A.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!