QR Code Link to This Post
AC Hotel Boston Cambridge
We are in search of an energetic and detail oriented Cook to join our team.
- Checks with manager regarding the business needs for the shift as to the amount of prep, quality of product, and cleanliness of area.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of all food products and is able to skillfully apply culinary techniques.
- Stocks (both food products and equipment), cleans, sets, and prepares service area.
- First In First Out (FIFO) procedures.
- Maintains good cleaning habits throughout the area of assignment.
- Maintain and strictly abide by State sanitation/Health regulations and Hotel requirements.
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Checks with manager regarding condition of station at the end of shift.
- Assists in all areas of the kitchen and the bistro
- Adhere to appearance, attendance and punctuality expectations and standards as communicated verbally and/or written.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
Colwen Hotels offers a total rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Earned Personal Time Off and first year Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Pay
- Hotel Discounts
- Competitive Wage and hotel position incentives (i.e. Perfect Sell rewards)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
How to Apply