We are a growing Financial Services Firm seeking a Training Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to wear many hats, and be adaptable. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Manage multiple calendars utilizing Outlook
Coordinates and oversees New Employee Orientation (NEO). This includes collaboration with HR colleagues for scheduling, preparation of materials, speaker coordination and presenting content at NEO.
• Work with recruiting team to schedule interviews, communicate with candidates, initial screen of resumes
• Support HR with annual review process
• Help to plan and execute company parties and events
• Back-up reception coverage when needed--answering phones and meeting and greeting visitors
• Maintain office supplies, orders, and general organization
• Coordinate meetings, conferences, and meals as needed
• Maintain employee and department phone directories for emergency evacuations binders
• Manage conference room schedules and set ups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC use, as well as experience with Outlook
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently as a part of a team
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Highly professional with the ability to work with sensitive/ confidential information
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
$50K and a phenomenal benefits package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers