National non-profit is seeking a Corporate Talent Recruiter to collaborate with HR and hiring managers to recruit employees to their Boston office. This position is expected to continue for three (3) months.
Responsibilities for the Talent Recruiter
• Partnering with hiring managers, support all recruitment activities
• Develop and execute hiring strategies
• Generate/analyze HR related reports following hiring trends
• Perform related duties
Requirements for the Talent Recruiter
• Bachelor's degree ideally in HR
• 1-3 years' recruiting experience
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Taleo preferred
• Knowledge of database or CRM tools required
Compensation for the Talent Recruiter
• Hourly salary $40-50 per hour
Reference code: K13607T
Kennison & Associates is the premier boutique placement firm in Boston. Kennison earns its reputation in the business community by providing, year after year, the strongest, most reliable placement services available. Candidates know our consultants are respected industry veterans whose experience they can trust to guide them through the often difficult search process. They also know that by virtue of the strength of our professional relationships, they will gain access to Boston’s most prestigious employers.