We are seeking a Manager of Talent Acquisition to join the HR team. The Manager of Talent Acquisition drives with the development of our recruiting strategy and execution in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will actively seek to improve our processes, use data and research to drive decision-making, clearly and succinctly document all aspects of our talent operations, and enjoy developing relationships with management, candidates, and external recruiters. He or she can expect to develop meaningfully as a business lead in this role. The Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for leading our on-campus hiring and managing/mentoring our HR Coordinator.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Manage all aspects of campus and internship recruiting and experience, including creatively sourcing candidates, building brand awareness, collecting and standardizing evaluations, and ensuring a positive interview and hiring experience
• Participates in talent management planning to develop recruitment strategies to meet staffing needs
• Liaise with department leaders to ensure that a consistent and structured recruiting process is used across teams and roles
• Design and implement metrics to assess hiring process, including tracking successful candidates' performances over time
• Record, track and analyze recruiting and hiring metrics
• Assist in development of recruiting collateral and materials
• Responsible for full cycle experienced recruiting including sourcing candidates, resume screening, conducting case interviews, scheduling interviews, managing the interview debrief process, preparing offer letters and managing the post offer sell process.
• Create and drive the campus strategy and develop relationships with key contacts within each university
• Screen resumes, conduct case interviews, scheduling office visits, managing the debrief process, preparing offer letters and manage the post offer sell process
• Work with schools to maximize presence and results from recruiting efforts
• Assess performance of current targeted schools and provide recommendations for future expansion