The Human Resources Manager will serve as the main Human Resources contact and will manage the day-to-day operations. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: overseeing talent acquisition and recruiting processes, onboarding/new hire orientation, benefits, and maintaining data integrity and confidentiality across all HRIS databases. The Human Resources Manager will also work closely with the Finance team to ensure the accuracy and timely submission of payroll.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop an orientation program that emphasizes the critical importance and value of welcoming and integrating new employees into culture. Coordinate job training with Team Leaders to ensure beneficial onboarding experience for new employees.
• Serve as primary point of contact for employee questions related to benefits and provide excellent customer service and support to employees regarding their benefits.
• Work closely with the Finance team, to audit benefit vendor invoices and payroll data to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Administer benefits programs.
• Enroll/terminate employees from benefits in all HRIS databases.
• Plan and direct annual open enrollment process.
• File, submit, and track all worker’s compensation claims.
• Responsible for the timely submission of unemployment documentation and reporting.
• Document and maintain procedural manuals and policies related to employee benefits.
• Responsible for human resources records/reports and handle various audits, as needed.
• Maintain confidentiality of all transactions in accordance with labor laws and regulations.
• Process benefit and related reports through HRIS, as required.
• Oversee and/or maintain employee leave of absence process, meeting with employees and managers as needed to advise employee as to rights and options. Maintain records and documentation regarding all leaves to ensure compliance with state and federal law.
• Participate in the execution of the training program.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience.
• PHR or SPHR certification (preferred).
• Payroll processing experience, including reconciliation, controls and auditing (preferred).
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Intermediate-level Microsoft Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.