QR Code Link to This Post
I am a mid-20s young professional female returning to work as a speech therapy assistant in Boston after completing a language and teaching program abroad this summer. I’m in search of a 6-month lease starting from August 1st, with the possibility of renewing for up to a year, in the Boston or Greater Boston area.
* Age: 24
* Occupation: Speech Therapy Assistant (SLPA)
* Lease Term: Initial 6 months, likely to renew for a year
* Price Range: $700-$1000 monthly (utilities included if possible)
* Pets: None
* Parking: Preferred
* Furniture: Preferably furnished
* Additional Info: I'm currently working and taking additional classes to prep for grad school applications. I’m responsible, respectful, and a non-smoker. I value a clean living environment, and I am more than happy to be part of a friendly and welcoming household. I am open to sharing a space with roommates who have similar values.
I am open to neighborhoods in Greater Boston, preferably where public transportation is easily accessible!
If you have a space that aligns with my preferences or know someone who does, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could get in touch with me.
Thank you for considering me, and I'm looking forward to finding a living space for the year.