favorite this postNeed 1 room in Brighton_May~Sep move in_longterm (oak square) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a room:
* Location: live near YMCA and I-90 in Brighton, near oak square;
* Me: Female, in my 20's, working as an analyst.
I do not smoke and do not have pets, but I love animals, so I am fine if any of my roommates have them;
I am looking to live with people who are in their 20's or 30's, working professional or grad students;
* Price: $650~$760 + utility, and I need 1 parking space;
* Move-in time: late May/June/July/August/ early September, flexible on move-in time and want to stay for long term (>9 months);
I want to start early to find a good place, so if you have a place, or you think we will get along and we can find rooms together, send me a message about:
1) available place's location: location, #bathrooms, laundry, 2) roommates(or yourself), 3) move-in dates, and 4) price of utilities during winter.
Thank you very much!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers