Joslyn works anywhere from two hour to twelve hour visits. Such flexibility allows her to work long days when she has free time, and shorter days when she is busy with her children or classes. While averaging more than thirty hours per week she is entitled to the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - Dental Insurance - Short Term Disability - Life Insurance - 401k
Thank you, Joslyn, for all that you do.
Here's what else Tribute can offer you:
- A community of warmth and openness, support and recognition, gratitude and inclusiveness.
- Acknowledgment and celebration of your contribution
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Regular calls to give you client feedback
- Health benefits
- Overtime pay
- Flexible hours
- Beautiful uniforms at no cost to you
- Opportunity for annual pay increases and advancement
Tribute is looking for outstanding caregivers with either a CNA, HHA, or a minimum of 2 years providing personal care.
If a caregiver position with Tribute Home Care sounds like it might be just what you're looking for, please visit our website at: http://www.tributehomecare.com. Click "Join Our Team" and fill out the application as thoroughly as possible.