compensation: Dependable of Experience
employment type: full-time
The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Per Diem placement of Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, other needed staff and to include Allied Health Staffing positions.
2. Scheduling temporary staff to meet census demand.
3. Gather information concerning employee issues, usage, retention and termination.
4. Respond to service requests, inquiries and complaints over the phone or in person.
5. Print out and update daily staffing schedule.
6. Contact and communicate with management, and Department Directors to obtain staffing orders.
7. Answer multi phone line system
8. Over-sight with on-call staffing, as requested
9. Make assessments and decisions on prioritizing staff for available client orders.
10. Organize the communication and the distribution of all orders and travel request.
11. Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management staff.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6562626898
email to friend