Newbridge Recruiting Group is seeking a Quality Improvement RN for a home care agency located just outside Boston. Our client's office is conveniently located on the Orange Line or parking also available. The Quality Improvement RN is responsible for all OASIS, ICD-10 coding and 485 reviews to ensure agency compliance with Medicare Conditions of Participation, JCAHO and other regulatory agencies. The Quality Improvement RN reports to the Director of Performance Improvement. This is a Monday-Friday position, no nights or weekends required and offers a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Ann Gallant at Newbridge Recruiting Group for this and other opportunities available.
• Current MA License RN
• 1+ years recent Quality and Home care experience
• OASIS experience required, certification preferred
• ICD-10 experience required, certification preferred
• Knowledgeable in Medical coding
• Experience using EMR required, HealthWyse preferred
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers