compensation: 35-50 dollars per visit. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Registered Nurse-Home Healthcare - Part Time/Per Diem.
America Health and Home Care LLC is looking for Home Health Care Nurses Part-time/Per Diem opportunities. We have immediate needs in the Greater Boston, North Shore and South Shore areas. We offer a competitive pay.
· The Home Health Care RN delivers professional nursing services in the client’s home setting and provides case management for their primary patients.
· Provides initial assessment and plan of care for home care clients.
· Conducts ongoing medical documentation, writing OASIS assessments as appropriate.
·Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, making necessary referrals to community services.
· Prepares clinical and progress notes, submitting all required paperwork daily.
· Coordinates services, informing the physician, management, and other personnel of changes in the client’s condition and needs.
· Ensures quality and accuracy of patient records and charts in compliance with Medicare and Mass Health standards.
· Responds promptly to pages, emails and phone calls.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· RN with Current MA license BSN Preferred.
· Able to Admit and Discharge Patients.
· One or more years of current nursing experience in certified home health care. Additional clinical nursing and psychiatric experience a plus.
· Experience with OASIS documentation required.
· Able to Sit, stand, bend, lift, kneel, climb stairs, and move patients safely as required.
· Ability to work in the patient’s home environment, as well as the office.
· Compassionate and capable to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and/ or emotionally disturbed patients.
· Participate in continuing educational programs to stay current on home health practices, laws and regulations.
· Demonstrate strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with staff, nursing, and administrative team.
· Maintain liaison with the patients, families, agency personnel, physicians, and outside community resources.
· Must have auto, driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
. Have experience in Admission and discharge of patients.
· Fluent English with skills in a second language a plus.
· Computer skills to capture notes and required documentation.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
America Health and Home Care LLC is a home health care agency providing comprehensive care including skilled nursing and medication management services. In addition, we provide psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative and support services, physical, occupational and speech therapy, and Home Health Aides. Our goal is to help clients live with respect and dignity in their community and help them avoid hospitalization and/or premature institutionalization. We service the Greater Boston area, North and South Shores.
Job Types: Part-time and Per Diem
• nursing: 1 year (Required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers