compensation: DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Walnut Street Center's residential services division is looking for an experienced House Manager to be responsible for the administrative and clinical functions of a residential site focused on, supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Write and implement ISP goals
• Attend and facilitate clinical, team, ISP, and family meetings
• Monitor treatment plans
• Coordinate case management
• Facilitate staff supervision, scheduling, and training
• Manage finances
• Ensure environmental safety
• Assist with direct care responsibilities
• Complete program and clinical reviews
• Ensure that QA/QI procedures are followed
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field, preferred
• Previous supervisory and management experience in human services
• Strong writing and assessment skills
• Strong experience with behavior management and/or Autism spectrum disorders
• Strong experience with DDS regulations and ISP process
• Valid driver's license
• Excellent MS Office skills including a high proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Walnut Street Center offers many benefits including our generous health, dental, and vision insurance packages. We have several tuition programs for employees looking to further their education as well as offers for 401k retirement plans.
We believe that diversity strengthens the value of workplaces, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
(Keywords: registered nurse, RN, nursing, developmental, disability, disabilities, adults, human services, mental illness, mental health, autism, psychology, non profit)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers