compensation: Commensurate with experience. Sign on Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy Orthodontic practice with two locations is seeking a full-time, experienced and dedicated Orthodontic Assistant who will provide consistent, superior care and who has a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Follow treatment plans as prescribed by one doctor and a 4 person chairside team
- Provide superior, professional orthodontic care with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Explain procedures; overcome objections and provide a trusting and caring attitude
- Work with a dedicated team of professionals
- 2 + years of hands-on orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages
- Ability to work independently banding, direct and indirect bonding, wire changing, etc
- Extensive experience in Orthodontics and Invisalign required
- Experience with iTero Scanning System is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications (COA) preferred (including Commonwealth of Massachusetts 234 CMR Licensure is mandatory
- Competitive salary & benefits program
- Health benefits
- Comprehensive training in our practice systems and procedures will be provided
If you are an experienced and team-oriented Orthodontic Assistant looking for a career move who wants to join a highly successful Orthodontic practice in the metro-Bosotn area, contact us today! Please fax a cover letter and resume to (781)425-5091.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers