CarolinasDentist’s unique, exceptional General Dentists are the life-blood of the company and the core of our “Positively Different” patient experience. Our dentists treat their patients in every discipline of general dentistry, made even more enjoyable by our modern and cutting-edge practice technology. You will have your own team of assistants and hygienists to support cohesiveness and continuity of care. And you will participate in our aggressive professional growth and development program to ensure that you become the best version of yourself. Together, we will be Having Fun, Improving Lives..One Smile at a Time! Your gift to the world as a dentist is your ability to care for patients. We believe in removing the barriers our patients feel due to time, cost and fear, to make it easy for them to say “YES” to your dentistry. Existing dentists typically earn $15k-50k+ per month, not inclusive of the FT benefit package.
We have opportunities in Fayetteville, Raeford, and Southern Pines!
As a General Dentist @ CarolinasDentist, a typical day might include the following:
- Arriving at 6:45am to huddle with your team to celebrate yesterday’s wins, address the opportunities, and prepare for today's patients.
- A molar root canal followed by a CEREC crown.
- An Astra guided-implant placement to replace a missing premolar.
- An emergency walks in and you address their pain with a surgical extraction.
- Extraction of 22 teeth under local anesthesia and delivery of an immediate denture.
- Greeting every new patient in waiting room and spending several minutes getting to know them.
- Starting an Invisalign case.
- Making “care calls” to each of the patients you treated the day before and assuring they are scheduled for their next visit.
- Spending lunch with your assistants to train them on your expectations and to hear their feedback about how you can improve your communications with patients.
- Closing your day of treatment with a team meeting to make sure everything is complete and to discuss where expectations were and were not met by your team.
- After work, you head to a monthly meeting of all our dentists for continuing education, fellowship, and growth.
- During the meeting we discuss your individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how you can be better.
This position might be for you if:
- You understand that every patient is different, and that just because a condition is important to you doesn’t mean that it is important to your patient.
- You understand that “life happens” and it’s not our place to judge our patients or what’s caused their conditions…but it is our place to care for them moving forward.
- You understand that case acceptance doesn’t necessarily happen today, but rather over time and only with a quality relationship in place first.
- You believe in getting better every day, and you are comfortable with sharing your specific professional goals.
- You love to have fun and you have tons of energy, and you share both with your team and patients.
- You are competitive, both with yourself and others, as it contributes to your growth and ability to deliver your “gift” of dentistry.
- You are self-driven and will take initiative to improve processes to make CarolinasDentist better.
- You are confident in your capabilities and you aren’t afraid to admit it when you don’t know the right answer.
- You love people and seek to develop lasting relationships with your patients and your team.
This job isn’t for you if:
- You resist change and believe that the “way things have always been done” is always the best path.
- You are looking for a short-term job.
- You like to sit around and watch paint dry.
- You don’t like committed relationships and you aren’t willing to put the practice first.
- You insist on only working “banker’s hours” when your patients are busy trying to work to pay for expensive dental treatment.
To land this gig, we really need you to have advanced training or experience because wanting to take out teeth is different than actually taking out teeth, right?!? And if you don’t really fit the description above, you won’t like working with us and it will create hardship and sadness in your life 😔 But…when this shoe fits, you can expect a life-changing experience that will change your perspective on your career and your standards for success. If you are a fit for our company, WE NEED YOU to help us make the world smile.