compensation: Compensation is Competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a self-motivated, knowledgeable, and dedicated full-time dental hygienist for our growing family dental practice. Our hygiene providers emphasize and deliver patient-centered, comprehensive, and risk-based preventive and therapeutic care. Our office strives to ensure that adequate access to dental care is available for patients of all ages, demographics, and dental needs.
• Current MA dental hygiene license in good standing
• One to two years of clinical hygiene experience
• Current CPR certification
• Local anesthesia certification
• Ability to multi-task in a busy practice setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills* Self-motivated, positive attitude, and enthusiastic clinician
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers