favorite this postExceptional General Dentist (Malden)hide this posting
compensation: To be negotiated employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description: Exceptional General Dentist
MA Dental Group is Multi-Specialty Dental Group with successful dental practices located in Malden, Everett and Boston (Arch Street Dental).
Our dental practices use the latest technology and techniques to maximize patient convenience, comfort and satisfaction. This commitment means we are equipped to deliver every service a patient may need from restorative to reconstructive, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. This comprehensive approach is also supported by our strong investment in the latest pain management and equipment sterilization technology.
We take pride in the advanced dentistry we provide to our patients and use the latest technology and techniques to maximize patient convenience, comfort and satisfaction.
In terms of dental procedures, we offer General & Reconstructive Dentistry, Cosmetic dentistry, Implant dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Botox/Fillers, and Sleep Apnea. From basic preventative care to complete dental reconstruction, we do it all.
At MA Dental Group, our dental team of professionals is just that - a family. We approach both our patients, and our employees with caring, understanding, and compassion. These values are reflected in the way we interact with each other during our daily activities, along with dignity and respect.
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our growing practice and team of dental specialists.
The day-to-day clinical duties of an Associate Dentist include the following tasks:
• Examine, diagnose and treat oral diseases, including the following:
• Comprehensive oral evaluation and treatment planning
• Preventive and restorative dentistry
• Fixed and removable prosthodontics
• Emergency treatment
• Tooth extraction-simple and surgical
• Prescription and delivery of anesthetics/analgesics/medicaments
• Gum disease detection, prevention and treatment
• Cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, veneers, and Invisalign (preferably)
• Work with clinical staffs to provide quality patient treatments
• Ensure that work area in maintained safe, clean and organized
• Follow standard dentistry procedures and comply with company policies
• Refer patients to appropriate in house specialists when needed
• Stay abreast with latest developments and techniques in dental field
• Work with office staffs in managing patient appointments and scheduling to achieve productivity goals.
DDS/DMD licensed and Licensed in Massachusetts
Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members
Equal Opportunity Employer
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers