favorite this postDental Office Manager (Belmont)hide this posting
compensation: The salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our dedicated dental team located on the Belmont Cambridge line, seeks an experienced, reliable and high energy Office Manager to oversee daily operations. Excellent communication, customer and interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and a passion to grow within the industry are musts.
The preferred professional will have:
• A track record of providing outstanding customer service
• A minimum 2 years of dental office management experience
• Demonstrated effective handling of front office operations including scheduling, treatment planning, and handling A/R
• Intimate knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology
• Proficiency with Dentrix (preferred)
• Professional appearance and demeanor
The position is full time (no weekends). The salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit the following:
• A detailed updated resume
• A short cover letter about yourself and your experience in the dental field
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers