F/T DENTAL ASSISTANT
We are a high end prosthodontic private dental practice located in Weston/ Waltham line (just 20 minutes west of Boston)
We offer excellent hourly compensation, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K retirement plan, FSA, and also offer free parking.
Our practice was established in the early 50's, we are committed to excellence and we strive to provide a pleasant work environment for our friendly, positive, and energetic staff.
CPR, X-Ray certification and Dental Assisting license required. Prior assisting experience is a PLUS, although Fresh out of school is also welcomed as long as applicant is a fast learner and motivated.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures.
- Assisting the doctor with all aspects of four-handed dentistry, including - x-rays, taking & pouring impressions, and other various clinical roles.
-Tracking lab cases to ensure they are received in a timely manner.
- Conduct work in compliance with safety, HIPAA & OSHA guidelines.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Able to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
This position is full time, with 40 hours guaranteed, Monday- Friday
If you feel you meet the above criteria's please forward your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers