Are you a Certified Medical Assistant who wakes up with a smile on your face and a positive attitude, ready to face the day? Do you enjoy working in a patient-centered environment, offering state-of-the-art services? Would you like to work for a practice that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay in a positive, rewarding environment?
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply today to join this group of highly trained providers and staff who work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care.
Certified Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Communicate with clinic patients
• Help with exam preparations
• Assist physician in the following ways: Scribe and use EMR, conduct cultures, remove sutures
• Conduct a variety of lab work
Certified Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Medical Assistant Program graduate
• First aid and BLS certification current
• Experience as a medical assistant in a doctor’s office a plus; will consider recent graduates
• Dermatology office experience helpful
• Able to travel to other area clinic locations