We are a holistic dental clinic seeking a full-time, registered Dental Assistant to join our small practice in Boston’s South End. Our office philosophy is to treat everyone with Love, Compassion and Kindness. To that end, we place as much value on a welcoming personality and exceptional customer service skills as we do on clinical skills.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing patients for dental care
• Review patient health history and prepare instruments, materials and all other supplies needed for procedures
• Assist dentists (chair-side) during procedures
• Taking digital x-rays
• Assist in taking primary impressions, pour and prepare models for external lab to process for dental prosthesis
• Prepping operatories (post-procedure cleanup, room prep and sterilization)
Dependability, reliability, a pleasant manner with patients and colleagues, excellent oral and written communications skills as well as a professional appearance are a must.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Possess an active RDA or CDA license
• Radiology certified
• CPR certified
• OSHA and HIPPA certified (updated)
Position is full-time (32-40 hours per week).
Please send résumé for consideration.