compensation: $25-$32 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This job will require the candidate to perform all aspects of dental assisting in a multi specialty, two office setting. The candidate will need to work with several dentists, and function as a team member with other dental assistants. Some of the skills required are:
- Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
- Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Greets and seats patients
- Assists the dentist
- Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- records medical history in patients charts
- Makes preliminary impressions.
- Pours, trims, and polishes study models, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
· Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and anticipation skills in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Performs other tasks that may be required to maintain a smooth running dental practice
requirements of this position:
-Certified Dental Assistant License
-Radiology (Xray) certified
Candidate will need to be able to work at both office locations: 12 Post office square, Boston and 65 William st, Wellesley .
Dental Assisting: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
compensation: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour plus benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers