***Please read the full posting, since only completed applications that include answers to the questions below will be viewed. Thanks so much!
Our busy family practice is hiring a friendly, welcoming, and compassionate dental hygienist to join our friendly team. New grads are welcome, and people of all genders and with disabilities are welcome to apply. Proficiency in local anesthesia is required.
Hours for this position are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 9:30-6:30 and Fridays from 8:30-4:30.
We treat all ages and have a variety of patients, with a focus on those with dentalphobia, dental avoidance, and adults and children with special needs. We help support our busy pace with a lot of cross-training, helping each other out, and keeping the staff culture relaxed and cheery. We have the best Yelp score for dentists in the entire country, and we're currently booked out 7-9 months for our next appointments. It's crucial that the next folks who join our team help maintain the practice philosophy that's helped build our practice into the successful dental home for many members of our community.
New grads are encouraged to apply, though local anesthesia license is required.
To apply, please email your resume to the above email, but in lieu of a cover letter, please include some short answers to the following questions. There are no wrong answers; this is just a better way to get to know our applicants and who might be the best fit for our particular environment!
1. What are some things you wish you could have changed about a previous dental office or other job that you worked at?
2. What was an example of an idea you had to improve an office or school environment you worked at, and the way you brought about these changes?
3. Describe some details about the most difficult patient you've worked on.
4. What are some things you might say to a patient who has many tattoos and facial piercings, but who begins crying when local anesthesia is mentioned?
5. When are three times in the coming week that you are available for a 15 minute phone interview, and what is the best number to reach you at?
Thanks so much for your time in answering these questions, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities