compensation: $14 per hour depending on experience; health plan (50% company paid) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
3DDx is a digital dental lab which provides guided surgery solutions such as for dental Implant Treatment Planning, Surgical Guides and Dental Implant Planning Software to dental professionals all over the world. We are looking for an energetic self-starter to fill our afternoon-evening 3D scanning and surgical guide production technician position.
We are looking for applicants who demonstrate aptitude for multi-tasking and working successfully in a team environment. The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively, operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, MS Office. Experience with 3D modeling or CAD software highly desirable. Good manual dexterity and attention to detail are essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Laser scan stone dental models and edit in dental CAD program.
2. Operate 3D printers (cleaning parts, changing resin, starting print jobs).
3. Assist with other aspects of surgical guide production and shipping as need.
4. Five days per week, 6-8 hours per day, 12:30-8:30 pm or 1:00 to 9:00 pm.
5. Pour impressions.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Experience working in a dental lab or office is desirable.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office Suite.
• Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Good manual or mechanical skills and attention to detail.
$14 per hour depending on experience. Participation in company health and dental insurance plans after three month probationary period.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers