4 Days Full-Time Hygienist Position -Excellent Company +Great Benefits (Davis Square - Somerville)
compensation: Great Salary employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist looking for an opportunity to join our team. We have a really great dental hygiene team of 6, and one of our hygienists is pursuing a different career, so we need a new candidate to start ASAP. You will have an opportunity to work for an office that has very high clinical standards and a focus on quality care. We value our hygienists time and normally have full schedules with some opportunity for overtime. Our company also has other locations in New England area and growing, you will have many continuing education support as well as a Clinical Management Team compose of many experienced dentist and periodontists.
We attribute our success to our talented team who make every patient's visit the most pleasant and successful dental experience possible. We offer a quality work environment where you will employ your skills, grow, learn, and work with other motivated, caring dental professionals. We love our community and annually will engage in fundraisers to support local charities. In the past 2 years the Somerville office alone donated over $8,000 to the Somerville Homeless Coalition.
Here is what some of our team members have to say about their experience working for our company:
• Rosa C- Lead Assistant "We have a culture of support and encouragement." (with the company for more than 10 years)
• Selene E. -Surgical Assistant "The office follows high clinical and safety standards" (with the company for more than 6 years)
• Inessa E. -Hygienist "The dentists are nice and treat you with respect, and listen to your opinions." (with the company for more than 13 years)
We are looking for Registered Dental Hygienists experience is a plus.
This is a full-time position between 36-40 hours.
Salary is based on experience
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation + Paid major holidays
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Excellent benefits.
• High Clinical Standards.
• Large data base of patient, awesome administrative team and your hours are guaranteed even if you have a cancellation on your schedule.
Please send us your resume and tell us why you are the perfect person for this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers