We are looking for a Registered Dental Assistant looking for an opportunity to join our team. We have a really great dental team. You will have an opportunity to work for an office that has very high clinical standards and a focus on quality care. We value our clinical team and normally have full schedules with some opportunity for overtime. Our company also has other locations in New England area and growing, you will have many continuing education support as well as a Clinical Management Team compose of many experienced dentist and periodontists.
QR Code Link to This Post
We attribute our success to our talented team who make every patient's visit the most pleasant and successful dental experience possible. We offer a quality work environment where you will employ your skills, grow, learn, and work with other motivated, caring dental professionals. We love our community and annually will engage in fundraisers to support local charities. In the past 2 years the Somerville office alone donated over $8,000 to the Somerville Homeless Coalition.
Here is what some of our team members have to say about their experience working for our company:
• Rosa C- Lead Assistant "We have a culture of support and encouragement." (with the company for more than 10 years)
• Emily L. -Patient Access Rep "The office is structured and organized." (with the company for more than 4 years)
• Inessa E. -Hygienist "The dentists are nice and treat you with respect, and listen to your opinions." (with the company for more than 13 years)
We are looking for Registered Dental Assistant experience is a plus.
This is a full-time position between 36-40 hours.
Salary is based on experience.
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation + Paid major holidays
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Excellent benefits.
• High Clinical Standards.
• Large data base of patient, awesome administrative team and your hours are guaranteed!.
Please send us your resume and tell us why you are the perfect person for this role.