compensation: comensurate with experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy, private practice, seeks an energetic, experienced Medical Assistant for cardiovascular group affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital. We are a patient-centered, noninvasive cardiovascular care practice that emphasizes prevention, compassion, and trust between doctor and patient.
Medical Assistant position requires: detailed documentation of patient care, dozens of in-person and phone interactions with patients and families; swift turnover of rooms; ability to work side by side with different personalities and styles; making good clear recommendation, (big and small) while maintaining a cool and pleasant appearance; keeping the workflow moving.
Requirements for Medical Assistant candidate include:
• 3+ years of clinical and triaging experience in a hospital/private practice setting.
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records and solid computer skills.
• Knowledge and comfort with Epic
• Experience with triaging patients.
• Proven track record of being conscientious, successful in decision making, energetic and flexible
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Dedicated to being a team player.
• Position requires working 5 days/week from 8:30 a.m.- 5 pm.
For more information visit our website: lowngroup.org.
The practice is located on Boylston Street, in Chestnut Hill, Brookline, Massachusetts.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers