CNA - Full Time - Day Shift
Kindred Avery - Needham, MA
Job Number: 291228
Sign on Bonus Available!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
• Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
• Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
• Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
• Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
• Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
• Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
• Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
• Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident's plans of care.
• Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
• Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progress in achieving restorative goals.
• Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
• Solicits patient/resident feedback to understand their needs and the needs of the community. Advocates for Service Excellence within the Center and influences others to take action.
• Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care. Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients and residents through empathy and compassion.
• Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending/implementing process improvements.
• Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
• Enriches the Center culture by having fun.
• Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
• Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict in a manner that is fair to all.