At The MENTOR Network, we believe that seniors should get the most out of each day and have regular opportunities to be engaged physically, intellectually and emotionally. Our Adult Day Health services, currently offered throughout Massachusetts and Maryland, provide unique day centers where seniors can interact with peers and participate in a variety of healthy activities that enhance their quality of life, while providing family and friends the peace of mind that their loved one is well cared for.
Adult Day Health is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator for our Allston/Brighton Russian Centers. Responsibilities include:
• Assists in collection of service provision (planned, actual, over utilized) and current service information for program supervisor(s) for upcoming team meetings or service change review meetings.
• Conducts Service Authorization reviews and receives confirmation from program supervisor(s) for approval of all pending and final service authorizations.
• Provides analysis to assure that service delivery (planned to actual) correspond in areas of service support hours and units, staff hours and assignments, payroll hours and billing tickets, etc.
• Effectively tracks and assures that current and approved Individual Service Plan(s) appropriately correspond and match areas of support services and service delivery documentation records.
• Responsible for daily coordination and tracking systems of incoming service delivery documentation and corresponding billing tickets/pre invoice received for processing in the regional office. Performs weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reviews and verifies completeness of required information. Reports status of various service delivery targets and projects outcomes to supervisor.
• Establishes and monitors the regional office and storage filing systems to assure information is organized, complete, and retrievable for compliance audit file reviews.
• Actively engages in on-going communication with AR coordinators and/or AR accountants via phone, email, group meetings, etc to facilitate timely resolution to outstanding issues and items pending payment for services provided to customers.
• Assists in communication with Interdisciplinary Planning Teams to address areas of identified errors, corrections, or needed services related to billing units and over/under utilization areas.
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent and one year experience working with Title XIX Waiver program rules, regulations, and limitations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers