We are a high tech dental office located in Newton. Our office prides its self on delivering quality care in a relaxed environment, while providing the patient with an educational and extraordinary experience. We are looking for a responsible, energetic and compassionate employee to join our team as a dental assistant. If you feel that you are an appropriate candidate for the position please submit your resume for consideration.
- Dental Assistant certification.
- X-Ray certified and familiar with digital x-rays.
- Strong customer service skills
- Dental Knowledge to effectively communicate dental procedures and processes to patients.
- Ability to respond effectively to most sensitive inquires or complaints
- Physical Demands: Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, use computer keyboard and perform light lifting. Extensive use of hands; manual dexterity is a requirement.
- OSHA and HIPPA knowledge and compliance
- Daily review of the assigned dental provider's schedule, prepare operatory and instrument set-up accordingly as well as making sure all appropriate lab cases are in.
- Seating patient as close to scheduled time as possible, taking the necessary digital x-rays, having patients sign appropriate consent forms, explaining scheduled treatment and the process, alerting doctor to patient's arrival in a timely manner.
- Charting existing work as well as charting and understanding treatment plans
- Taking direction from dentist, anticipate doctor's needs, knowing appropriate instruments and materials required for each procedure.
- Taking impressions and pouring models.
- Alerting the front desk staff of changes to treatment and accurate treatment listed in appointments to make for a smooth check out process.
- Breaking down rooms, sterilizing operatory and instruments according to OSHA and infection control requirements in a timely manner.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers