Professional Bookkeeping Service - One Owner Business/Dedicated Service
*****Bookkeeping Rate: $35/Hr*****
When your ACCOUNTING matters.
Ideal if you need your accounting done right but don't have the budget for a full-time controller.
****2nd Quarter approaching quickly for 2019****
CFO Experienced Accounting Professional
When your accounting needs to comply with accrual accounting standards and you need to provide accurate, timely reports for use by management, investors, and/or external auditors, you can count on my Accounting/Bookkeeping skills. I include controller-level oversight for every client I serve, with increasing senior involvement for clients with more intensive accounting needs. I pride myself that my clients receive valuable benefits that they would otherwise need a controller and expensive IT investments to obtain.
I hold two University degrees in Economics and an Advanced Taxation degree. I have been in the Accounting field for over 25 years and have held high positions such as Controller and CFO in three different fortune 500 companies. I have left the corporate world and have been servicing many different styles of companies for the last 6 years on my own and love the challenges and the work.
***Industries I have worked in throughout my 25 years of Accounting***
- Real Estate
* Flips (Custom HUD statement journal entries)
* Rent expense toll-out for property owned
- Law Firms (IOLTA experience)
* Personal Injury Lawyer
* Estate Planning Lawyer
* Intellectual Property
* Domestic (Divorce Litigation)
- Construction (Cost-Coding, Job Costing, Actual vs. Estimates & Building Trends)
- Created custom classes for each job is imperative for accurate P&L statements to determine profit per "job"!
* Physician assistants
* Physical therapists
* Occupational therapists
- Retail (POS System importation to QuickBooks)
* Logistics and supply chain management. ...
* Merchandising, marketing and sales. ...
* Operations management. ...
* General corporate. ...
* Third-party support roles, including consultants, designers and manufacturers. ...
- Fitness Centers
- Entertainment Industry
* Broadcasting / Film / Video
* Fashion / Textile Art
* Fine Arts / Visual Arts / Graphic Design
* Performing Arts/Music
* Museums / Libraries
* Multiple Fields
- Franchise Operations (Nationally known)...
I currently handle small clientele ($0 - $125,000) and large clients ($125,000 - Multi-million revenue)
**No job is too big or too small. I am an expert of Accounting operations and Time Management which has enabled me to critique all my jobs and provide a personal involvement to each client's needs. I communicate effectively and immediately and you will never wait for a call back. All emails go straight to my phone. I provide a strict policy I have embedded in my style of work which is to never make a client wait. You are too important to me.
I can produce:
Audit-ready accrual accounting:
- Some of my clients have annual CPA audits or reviews
- Revenue recognition
- Expense recognition including prepaid and accrued expenses
When you need more than a basic bookkeeper can provide. When you need to follow accrual accounting standards, whether for management reporting or external audit, you can count on me.
For Small Businesses:
- Daily input of Expenses
- Month-End Close process (i.e. Bank Statements, Credit Card's, Financial Statements, Ledger, etc....)
- Chart of Account clean up
- Vendor Payments
- Bank Deposits (Yes, there is a remote process for this. Not impossible!)
- So much more....
Payroll shouldn't be complicated. It isn't with me...
Managing and processing payroll and benefits is a critical business process that has to be done right and on time. Don't let these time-sensitive tasks get in the way of running your company. I will personally manage your payroll and benefits including employee on-boarding, changes, and terminations in payroll and benefits systems, regular payroll processing, annual benefits renewal, tax and other government reporting, and the associated technology platforms.
I am fully trained on multiple payroll platforms and am fluent with setting up the weekly or bi-weekly journal entries needed per Payroll Summary report that I would pull on the week of payroll. If you do not currently have anything set up in your QuickBooks file then don't PANIC. I am well versed on setting your Chart of Accounts within government regulation for specifically payroll compliance.
***My rate is very fair and simple. I will not charge what an Accountant charges as that would defeat the purpose of hiring my services:-) My rate is $35/hr and for the very small business that knows exactly what needs to be on a weekly basis then I would exercise the availability to charge a mutually agreed FIXED RATE. Please email me if you would like to discuss my services and how I could benefit you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you***
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers