compensation: $12-$17.25/hour, benefits after 90 days for full time, room to grow and more! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Our commissary kitchen in East Cambridge is the heart of our operation
Calling all night owls! We're adding an overnight shift to our commissary kitchen to include food and baking production. If you have experience working overnight or just thrive during that part of each day, we may have the perfect fit for you.
We are growing fast and we need great people to help us reach success. If you think you have what it takes to make beautiful food, and have experience with baking, prep or leadership, we want to talk to you!
We offer both full-time and part-time positions.
Current open positions include:
• Team Members
• Team Leaders
• Assistant Managers
We produce all our food from scratch and bake bread daily for our restaurants. Kitchen Team Members can start in either the kitchen prepping food or bakery producing pita from local grain that's milled in MA. We're looking for people who share our love of food, find joy through hard work, and lift the spirits of those around them.
• At least 1 year experience in baking or food production
• Have a great pallet
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, repeated walking, bending, stretching, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to execute recipes consistently
• Reliable, professional, and team-oriented
• Organized and have good time-management skills
• Have a passion for food, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work to high standards
• Current Servsafe and Allergen Awareness Certification required for leadership positions
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
• Opportunity to build a meaningful career - lots of room to grow
• Discount on Clover meals, apparel and groceries sold in our stores
• Free Knife Skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass 102)
• Free cooking classes (pickling, soup-making, hot sauce making)
• Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
• Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
• Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff