compensation: $12.25/hr, benefits after 90 days, room for growth and so much more! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Don't worry, we'll get you up to speed on how to make beautiful food and pour our coffee.
We're looking for people who share our love of food, find joy through hard work, and lift the spirits of those around them.
Team Member is the starting role at Clover, the entry-point to building a career with us.
Team member duties are broad and may include the following:
• Making sandwiches and platters
• Making and serving drinks
• Making fries
• Cleaning, washing dishes
• Assisting with prep
• Clover-guiding (our version of order-taking)
Team Members are expected to:
• Care about food
• Taste all our food
• Have fun talking to customers and making friends of them
If you fit a need at one of our locations, we'll call you. After getting to know you a bit better, we may invite you to participate in a Practical Interview. This gives you the opportunity to interview us. You'll experience the job hands on, get to know the staff and gain a better understanding of our culture.
No prior experience required. You'll need a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and work to high standards.
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
• $12.00/hr starting pay
• Opportunity to build a meaningful career - lots of room to grow
• Discount on Clover meals, apparel and groceries sold in our stores
• Free Knife Skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass 102)
• Free cooking classes (pickling, soup-making, hot sauce making)
• Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
• Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
• Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff