QR Code Link to This Post
To apply for the Supervisor / Shift Lead position, CLICK HERE.
Fuku is a fried chicken spot from Momofuku that's on a mission to change the way people think about fast food. We believe that quality food can be craveable and accessible--and we take our food more seriously than we take ourselves. We've grown from a small shop in New York's East Village and now serve a variety of fried chicken offerings, along with slushies, fries, and more.To explore more about us, visit our website.
We currently have locations in New York City's Financial District, Battery Park City, Madison Square Garden, and Citi Field, as well as Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. Fuku is NOW OPEN in Boston Seaport!!
We're currently accepting applications for an Supervisors / Shift Leads.
Supervisors / Shift Leads are responsible for leading staff to ensure all guests are receiving excellent service every time they dine at our restaurant. This role is in charge of delivering stellar customer service while also monitoring food quality. As a supervisor, you overseeing the restaurant during the General Manager's absence taking on opening and closing duties.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Supervisory experience a must, as you will be managing shifts in the Assistant Manager and General Manager's absence.
- Ensure all stations are properly stocked for service
- Ensure all sanitation standards and product rotation are met
- Expedite, bag and tray orders, serve food to guests
- Assist teammates whenever necessary - you have to know how to work in each role, guiding your team members
- Provide great customer service and resolve any and all issues to ensure the utmost customer satisfaction
- Perform opening and closing manager responsibilities
- Manage the shift, drive the team, follow checklists, and assist managers wherever necessary
- 1-2 years of Shift Lead or Supervisor Experience
- Experience in a quick service or fast casual restaurant
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and procedures, safety and sanitation regulations, and knowledge of food and food production
- Knowledge of food items, spices, ingredients
- Must be able to read and execute recipes (in grams)
- Proven ability in coaching and monitoring kitchen employees
- Exceptional communication and supervisory skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high energy environment
- ServSafe Certification and Allergen Awareness Certification
What's in it for you?
In addition to a fun and upbeat work environment, Fuku offers:
• competitive pay
• flexible spending account (FSA)
• dependent care benefits
• medical/dental/vision insurance
• paid sick time
• gym discounts
• gym reimbursement
• pre-taxed commuter benefits
• shift meals
• employee dining discounts
• diverse employee incentives
• discounted tickets for recreation, sporting events, and theater
We encourage our employees to grow and learn, and offer many opportunities for personal and career development.
Fuku is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.