compensation: salary, 401k, vacation, Health insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DINING ROOM MANAGERS
Join our award winning restaurant. Boston Globe, Boston Magazine, USA Today - Best New Restaurants among many other. If you desire to work within a structured environment, and thrive on the energy that comes along with a high-volume operation's service, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures customer service and satisfaction; "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
* Utilizes leadership skills and motivates employees to ensure cost control and labor management.
* Inspects establishment and observes workers and patrons to ensure compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards and liquor regulations.
* Ensures paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports, petty cash reimbursement forms, and payroll records.
* At least 2+ years full service, high volume restaurant management experience.
* Extensive Front of House knowledge; Advanced knowledge of financial aspects.
* True passion for food and hospitality/ Wine Management a plus
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
* Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
* Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
* Extensive and well-rounded training program
* Continued career development and growth opportunities
* Discount Dining and Retail Program
* Medical, dental and vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more!
This excellent opportunity is available to experienced managers interested in joining Nancy Batista-Caswell team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers