Tend is the first ever managed marketplace for event staffing, providing event professionals and casual hosts with access to our network of bartenders, servers and event staff. Tend serves private events all throughout your area.
As a server on the Tend team, you have the access to pick up shifts to all of the private events - weddings, private events, corporate functions, etc. - that become available near you!
We are looking for servers who (professionally)...
- have at least two years of experience as a restaurant waiter/waitress, server or host OR at least one year of experience working as a banquet server or server for a catering company
- must be at least 18 years of age
- hold a valid Food Handler's Card
- hold a valid driver's license
We are looking for servers who (personally)...
- have a relentlessly positive attitude and the patience to deal with the most demanding customers
- have the ability to overcome adversity and deliver quality service when things don't necessarily go according to plan
- are reliable and feel a sense of accountability to whichever team they are on and expects the same in return
feel that arriving early is on-time, on-time is late, and late is unacceptable
Tend provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers