The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, for its 7th year running- the 2020 event will aim to focus on new trends on digital technology advancements, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
Themes for 2020:
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2020 will be exploring themes of Container Closure Interaction and Formulation; On-body Injectors; Digital connectivity in the parenteral space; A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts; Patient centricity and device development; Developments in device technology; Parenteral gene therapy and New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more..
Key Reasons to Attend:
• EXPLORE the latest case studies parenteral drug delivery
• GAIN insights into the use of pre-filled syringes for gene therapy
• NETWORK with leading industry experts, key opinion leaders and regulatory body representatives
• ENGAGE in the key challenges and topics of the field in the interactive post-conference workshop day
Who should attend:
• Drug-delivery developers
• Medical Device Engineers
• Primary Packaging material designers
• Secondary packagers
• Smart device developers
• Training device developers
• Device-safety solution providers
• Drug developers
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #Smipfsusa
On Monday October 26, 2020 at 9:00 am (ends Tuesday October 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm)
Venue details: Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02199, United States
Category: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | Pharmaceuticals
General Admission: USD 1999.0