If you're 18 or older and are experiencing no relief from your current depression symptoms after trying 1 or 2 antidepressants, you may qualify for a new clinical research study.
QR Code Link to This Post
Boston Clinical Trials is conducting a clinical research study to evaluate an investigational medication for treatment-resistant depression.
Contact us today for more information!
Boston Clinical Trials
Study participants will receive:
- Free study-related exams and study medication
- Compensation up to $75 per visit
- Transportation assistance
- Free parking for those who drive
- After hours appointments may be available