Are you great at helping someone learn about how their own behavior affects others and the world around them? Are you compassionate, a great listener, and looking for a way to make a difference? This part-time Autism treatment job is the right fit for you!
Autism treatment is a new and growing industry, and you have the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that will fully train you for success. This part-time job can lead to a full-time, long-term career, and our company will assist with continued training and education to help you grow. Just looking for a part-time job? That's OK, too!
Perks & Benefits
,• Hourly rate based on years of experience and location
• Mileage will be paid along with travel time
• Yearly reviews with potential for pay increases
• Paid training program
• Additional opportunities for advancement
• Travel opportunities both domestic and international
• For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending program, 401K, sick pay, tuition assistance program, and discount programs for company related items
• Opportunities to participate in research
• Available bonus and rewards program
• Assistance will be provided to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
• Opportunities to obtain Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
• Career Development Assistance if you wish to pursue becoming a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Board Certified Behavior Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) preparation programs
• Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) coaching and supervision
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) supervision and guidance, and more!
• Eager, energetic and passionate demeanor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Your own vehicle with proof of auto insurance or another reliable means of transportation
• Must pass TB test and criminal background check
• Availability to work three weekday afternoon or evening shifts (2 to 8 p.m.) and one weekend day shift (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Want to know more about the job?
This is an entry level position where you can train on the job to become a Registered Behavior Technician in just one month. Behavior Technicians implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to persons of all ages with autism and related disorders, in their homes, community settings and serve as instructional shadows in school settings.
As a Behavior Technician, you'll have a direct influence on patient success.
Treatment programs are designed and supervised by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst at all times. You will be provided with extensive initial and ongoing training throughout your career, always at your own pace and going in the direction you want.