compensation: Walkers earn up to $2500 per month employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bark 'N Leash is growing! Due to explosive growth, we have immediate openings for part-time dog walkers to work with our growing pack of customers in Belmont, Watertown, and parts of Newton & Waltham. This is an opportunity to have a really cool and fun part time job. Availability from 11-3 at least three days M-F is required and you MUST own your own car and a smartphone. Love for animals and the outdoors is essential as we have fun with our clients regardless of the weather.
Graduate and college students are encouraged to apply.
We offer the following:
- Great hours with the ability to make $15+ per hour
- $50 monthly gas bonus with first full month of employment, paid at the first of the month for those who work a minimum of 3 days per week
- An opportunity to be outside and work independently with some really cool clients.
What we need from you:
- MUST OWN A RELIABLE CAR and smart phone
- Be available between the hours of 11 to 3 at least three days during the week
- Must be at least 18 years old and physically active
- Live in close proximity to our customers - so near the towns of Waltham, Watertown, Belmont or Newton
If you are interested in applying for a part-time position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your current RESUME and a completed Bark 'N Leash EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (found on the homepage of our website). Please include the following pertinent information for consideration.
- Days and Hours of availability and when you are available to begin working
- Detailed experience working with animals
- Confirmation that you have a car and smart phone
Bark 'N Leash is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers