compensation: Three Interns working 05/29-05/31 and 06/10-06/25 will be paid a stipend of $1,750.00 upon successful completion of the internship. Seven Interns working 06/10-06/25 will be paid a stipend of $1,500.00 upon successful completion of the internship. employment type: contract internship non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Tri-State Trek interns will be hired to support and produce an annual, multi-day bike ride fundraiser to end ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease). This unique opportunity offers the chance to make a significant impact on a large-scale event happening in the ALS community. Candidates with experience or interest in Food/Beverage and/or Athletic events are encouraged to apply.
There are (10) positions available. (3) Candidates will be hired to inventory gear and survey the course May 29-31, then plan, execute, and break-down the event June 10-25. (7) Candidates will be to hired plan, execute, and break-down the event June 10-25.
May 29-May 31 (three open positions, +$250)
• Gear inventory
• Training and course survey
June 10-June 25 (seven open positions)
• Plan, execute, and break-down the event
The qualified candidates will:
• Be punctual, follow instructions, and practice common sense
• Possess a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Understand the high-level of performance required to make a large-scale event successful
• Work well as members of a team and be resourceful problem solvers
• Be able to lift 50 lbs and have a valid driver’s license
• Be available to work/travel everyday (weekdays and weekends) May 29-31 and/or June 10-25
To apply, click "Reply" above and email a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers